- A homework sheet will be sent home at the beginning of each week listing daily assignments. I want your child to read at least 20 minutes each night even if is not on the assignment sheet.
- Homework will be given every night except Friday and is due the following day.
- Special projects may require work on some Friday nights and weekends.
- Homework is to be done neatly and in pencil. Crayons (no markers) may be used for coloring.
- The homework planner should only be signed by a parent after the parent checks the work for errors and the errors are fixed. The planner is to be turned in each Friday.
- Any work that needs to be fixed by the student is also considered extra homework.
- Five or more missing and/or late homework assignments will lower the student's homework grade on the report card.
- I have provided your child with a homework folder in which to carry his/her homework to and from school. If this folder is destroyed or lost you will need to provide your child with a new homework folder. Your child needs to bring this folder to school every day. A backpack is also recommended.